Monday, January 3, 2011

As past adventures become memories it's time for new ones!


2011 is upon us, and it's time to move upwards and onwards! 2010 was a great year for diving and for Pacific Marine Imaging, and 2011 is going to be even better! This year I will be continuing on with the monthly West Coast Shootouts and getting in the water as much as I possibly can. I exceeded many of my goals in 2010 and I hope to have just as good a year this time around. 8arm.com will be getting an overhaul, with me delving more into social media, networking, and adding more content with online underwater photography tutorials and videos. I will be increasing the image content and marine inhabitant sections to provide divers and non-divers with all the information they may need or want in order to learn and understand our marine environment. My goal has not changed: get more divers into the water more frequently, and educate non-divers on the wonders of marine life in the Pacific North West. Keep checking back for frequent updates on my upcoming trips and dive adventures.

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment