Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Neck Tite System Test Dives # 2 / 3


As you all may know, I’m part of the testing team for the Si-Tech Neck Tite system that has been installed on my Whites Fusion Drysuit. The first dive I did on the system was at Ten Mile Point, and for dives two and three I took the suit to Madrona Point in Parksville for the West Coast Shootout. Once again, the system preformed flawlessly. No leaks, super comfortable, and very mobile. Every piece of gear I own and use for diving is specifically for aiding me in underwater photography. My open circuit system, rebreather, suit, lights, dry gloves, etc. all have been chosen to make my life easier as an underwater photographer. Having this replaceable neck seal is just one more thing that makes sense and will help with accomplishing my photographic goals. 

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment